Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: August 2024
|Motilium 10 mg|
|360 pills - 10 mg||€84.20||€0.24||€67.33||Add to cart|
|270 pills - 10 mg||€69.01||€0.25||€44.64||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 10 mg||€49.68||€0.28||€26.09||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 10 mg||€36.20||€0.30||€14.31||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 10 mg||€29.43||€0.33||€8.45||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 10 mg||€25.25||€0.42||No||Add to cart|
Motilium is the drug reinforcing the movements or contractions of stomach and bowel.
The drug is also used for the sickness and vomiting treatment caused by other drugs used during Parkinson illness treatment.
This drug should be taken in accordance with doctor prescription.
- The drug is taken by one pill 3-4 times a day 15-30 minutes before meal and before sleep in case of necessity.
- The dose increase up to 2 pills 3-4 times a day after drug intake within 2 weeks is allowed based on doctor’s prescription.
- The consumption of more than 8 pills a day is prohibited
- The course of drug intake makes up 6 months
Drug class and mechanism of action
The drugs the action of brain chemical agent arising the feeling of sickness and vomiting, increases stomach and bowels contractions, by easing food passage though the stomach.
During single miss of doze intake it is necessary to take the doze as soon as possible. If the time of missed doze intake corresponds to the time of next doze intake the drug intake should be missed. The double dosage is prohibited for intake.
The drug is stored at room temperature between 20-25°С (68-77°F), at the place protected from heat, humidity and light, away from children and pets.
Warning / precautions
The motilium application is prohibited in case of allergy on this drug or any of its components.
This drug is contra-indicated for the patients with the sickness of hypophysis tumour; gastrointestinal tract bleeding, blockade or punctures.
This drug is also contra-indicated for the patients taking medicines with such active agents as ketokanazole, flukonazole, or voricanazole, used for fungous infections treatment; antibiotics with such active agents as erythrometzine, klarithrometzine or telithrometzine as well as drugs with such active agent as amiodarone, designed for heart rhythm accelerated frequency.
Be sure to consult your doctor immediately in case of any of the following contraindications.
Be sure to consult your doctor if any of the following widespread side effects last within long period of time:
- Uncontrolled movements, irregular menstruation or their absence, unusual secretion of breast milk or decrease of sexual desire at men and women; breast sickliness or men chest growing.
Be sure to contact your doctor immediately in case if any of the following side effects occur:
- Head ache, insomnia, nervousness, giddiness, tiredness or irritability; mouth dryness, thirst, stomach spasms, diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, appetite changes or heartburn, skin itch or irritation, eyes irritation, mouth ulcer or herpes.
Be sure to consult your doctor or pharmaceutist in case of any questions about drug. This drug should be taken on doctor’s prescription only. Be sure to consult your doctor in case of your condition improvement or worsening.