Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: April 2024
|Clozaril 100 mg|
|270 pills - 100 mg||€80.66||€0.30||€161.27||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 100 mg||€63.01||€0.35||€98.27||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 100 mg||€52.60||€0.44||€54.92||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 100 mg||€46.85||€0.52||€33.80||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 100 mg||€40.81||€0.68||€12.95||Add to cart|
|30 pills - 100 mg||€26.88||€0.90||No||Add to cart|
|Clozaril 50 mg|
270 pills - 50 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|€90.71||€0.34||€50.79||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 50 mg||€65.18||€0.36||€29.15||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 50 mg||€47.69||€0.39||€15.20||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 50 mg||€40.33||€0.45||€6.84||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 50 mg||€31.44||€0.52||No||Add to cart|
|Clozaril 25 mg|
|270 pills - 25 mg||€68.90||€0.25||€44.51||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 25 mg||€49.57||€0.28||€26.03||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 25 mg||€31.72||€0.35||€6.08||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 25 mg||€25.20||€0.42||No||Add to cart|
Clozaril is used for managing schizophrenia in patients who do not respond to other medicines. It is used to decrease the risk of suicidal behavior in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
How to use
Use Clozaril as directed by your doctor.
- Clozaril may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Continue to take Clozaril even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Taking Clozaril at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Clozaril without first checking with your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clozaril.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Clozaril is an atypical antipsychotic. It may work by affecting certain chemicals in the brain. This has an effect on thinking and behavior.
If you miss a dose of Clozaril , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
If you miss taking a dose of Clozaril for more than 2 days do not start taking it again. Contact your doctor right away for instructions.
Store Clozaril at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep in a tight, light-resistant container. Keep Clozaril out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Clozaril if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Clozaril;
- you have bone marrow problems, other blood cell problems, or a history of blood problems caused by Clozaril;
- you have uncontrolled seizures (eg, epilepsy) or loss of bowel muscle movement (paralytic ileus);
- you have severe drowsiness;
- you are taking other medicines that may cause blood problems. Ask your doctor if you are unsure if any of your medicines may cause blood problems.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Clozaril . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of blood clots, blood problems, high blood cholesterol levels, heart problems, or lung or breathing problems
- if you have a history of an enlarged prostate; prolonged, painful erections; liver or kidney problems; seizures (eg, epilepsy); glaucoma; stomach or bowel problems; or dementia
- if you have poor health, diabetes, or a family member with diabetes, or you are very overweight
- if you have decreased activity of enzymes that metabolize certain medicines
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; heartburn; increased sweating or saliva production; lightheadedness when you stand up; nausea; strange dreams; trouble sleeping; weight gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; calf pain or tenderness; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; decreased coordination; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; increased hunger, thirst, or urination; infection; involuntary movements of the tongue, face, mouth, or jaw (e.g., tongue sticking out, puffing of cheeks, mouth puckering, chewing movements); loss of appetite; numbness of an arm or leg; rapid breathing; restlessness; seizures; severe headache, dizziness, or vomiting; severe or persistent nausea or constipation; severe stomach pain; shortness of breath; stiff muscles; sudden, unusual weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; tremor; trouble swallowing; uncontrolled muscle movements; unusual mental or mood changes; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision changes; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Clozaril is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.