Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: October 2023
|Buspar 10 mg|
360 pills - 10 mg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|€99.47||€0.28||€38.62||Add to cart|
|270 pills - 10 mg||€84.27||€0.31||€19.29||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 10 mg||€59.47||€0.33||€9.57||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 10 mg||€42.14||€0.35||€3.89||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 10 mg||€34.52||€0.39||No||Add to cart|
|Buspar 5 mg|
|360 pills - 5 mg||€76.70||€0.21||€46.54||Add to cart|
|270 pills - 5 mg||€61.58||€0.23||€30.85||Add to cart|
|180 pills - 5 mg||€46.31||€0.26||€15.31||Add to cart|
|120 pills - 5 mg||€35.40||€0.30||€5.68||Add to cart|
|90 pills - 5 mg||€30.81||€0.35||No||Add to cart|
Buspar is used to obtain a short-term relief of anxiety symptoms. The drug may also be used for other conditions as defined by your doctor.
How to use
Use Buspar in accordance with your doctor’s prescriptions. Check the special label on the medicine for more precise dosing instructions.
Take Buspar by mouth. Make sure to take it consistently, either always with food or always without it.
You should avoid taking large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while you are taking Buspar. While you are taking Buspar consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet.
Buspar is designed in such a way as to be taken every day. It is only this way that it works as opposed to taking it only when anxiety symptoms are present.
You should continue taking Buspar even if you feel well. Also do not miss any doses.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Buspar is an antianxiety agent. For the moment it is not known exactly how Buspar works to relieve anxiety. It is considered to be reacting with specific chemical receptors in the human brain.
Should you miss a dose, you may take it as soon as possible. If it’s the time to take another dose then you may want to skip this one and continue with your regular dosage. Do not take a double dose at once.
Buspar is to be stored at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store the drug in the bathroom.
Do not use Buspar if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient it contains
- you have severe liver or kidney problems
- you are taking furazolidone, sodium oxybate (GHB), or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine), or if you have taken an MAOI within the last 14 days
See your doctor immediately if any of these apply to you.
Some diseases may also interact with Buspar. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially one of the following:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- if you are taking any prescribed or non-prescribed medicine, herbal medicine, or dietary supplements
- if you are allergic to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have previously suffered from alcoholism or substance abuse, or have liver or kidney problems
- if you have suicidal thoughts
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Buspar.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, especially some of the following:
- Furazolidone or MAOIs (eg, phenelzine) since serious side effects may occur, including severe high blood pressure
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), diltiazem, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolides and ketolides (eg, erythromycin, azithromycin), nefazodone, or verapamil since they can increase the risk of Buspar's side effects
- Carbamazepine, dexamethasone, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or rifampin since they can decrease Buspar's effectiveness
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) since the risk of its side effects may be increased by Buspar
Possible Side Effects
All medicines may cause side effects but most of people do not have any of them or have minor side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these MOST COMMON side effects occur:
- Blurred vision;
Seek immediate medical attention should any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty in breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness);
- abnormal muscle movements;
- chest pain;
- irregular heartbeat;
- loss of coordination;
- memory problems;
- new or worsening mental, mood, or personality changes (eg, anger, hostility, confusion, depression);
- suicidal thoughts or actions;
- unusual restlessness;
- vision changes.
If you have any questions regarding Buspar please consult your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
Buspar is to be taken only by the patient it is prescribed for. Do not share it with others.
If your condition does not improve or if you feel even worse, see your doctor immediately to discuss the next steps you should take.