|Alphagan 0.2 %|
9 bottles - 0.2 %
+ 8 free Viagra 100 mg, 5% discount for future orders
|€208.68||€23.19||€148.81||Add to cart|
6 bottles - 0.2 %
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|€154.02||€25.67||€84.31||Add to cart|
3 bottles - 0.2 %
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|€99.37||€33.12||€19.80||Add to cart|
|1 bottles - 0.2 %||€39.72||€39.72||No||Add to cart|
USE OF THE MEDICINE
Alphagan is used to reduce intraocular pressure in glaucoma patients with extensive or high blood pressure in the eye.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Use Alphagan according to doctor`s instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
Do not stop taking Alphagan and not change the dosage as long as consult with your doctor.
Remove contact lenses before using Alphagan;
The lenses can be placed back in the eye after 15 minutes of Alphagan.
To use Alphagan in the eye, first, wash your hands. Tilt your head back. Using your index finger, pull the lower lid of the eye, making a "pouch". Drop the medicine into the bag and gently close your eyes. Immediately use your finger to apply pressure to the inner corner of eyes for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not blink. Remove excess medicine around the eyes clean, dry cloth, being careful not to touch the eye. Wash your hands to remove any remnants of medications that may be on them.
To prevent germs at the medicine, do not touch the applicator tip to any surface, including eyes. Store in a tightly closed container.
Drip 1 drop in affected eye (s) 3 times a day with an interval of about 8 hours or as directed by your doctor.
More than one eye medication may be used to reduce intraocular pressure. Use drugs with an interval of at least 5 minutes.
If your medication comes with a special cover, follow the instructions on how to use it properly.
Do not use a big dose than prescribed without consulting your doctor.
Contact your doctor immediately if you feel that you have used too much Alphagan.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Alphagan is alpha-3 adrenergic agonist. It works by reducing the fluid pressure inside the eyeball and increase drainage of fluid from the eyeball.
If you miss the dose Alphagan, take it as soon as possible. If at this point it is time for the next dose, skip the dose of rejection and return to your normal schedule the reception. Do not make the 2 doses at once.
Store this medication at room temperature in a tightly closed container, away from heat and light.
DO NOT use Alphagan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient Alphagan
- you are taking furazolidone or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine)
Contact your doctor or other health care professional immediately if anything, and the above applies to you
Before using Alphagan:
Some medical conditions may interact with AP Alphagan. Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following applies to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding;
- if you are taking any prescribed or non-prescription medicines, herbal preparations, or dietary supplements;
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods or other substances;
- if you have severe heart disease (including not enough blood), kidney or liver disease;
- if you are depressed;
- if you have Raynaud's phenomenon;
- if you have low blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, or not enough blood flow to the brain.
Some medicines may interact with Alphagan.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
Bromocriptine, catechol-O-metiltranferas (COMT) inhibitors, cocaine, methyldopa, or oxytocic drugs (e.g., ergotamine), since their risk of developing side effects when taking Alphagan may be increased:
- furazolidone, or MAO inhibitors (e.g., selegiline) because the risk of manifestation of their side effects, including high temperature, high blood pressure, headaches may be increased when taking Alphagan;
- Ganesidin because its effectiveness may be reduced when taking Alphagan;
- Tricyclic antidepressants (e.g., amitriptyline) because they may increase or decrease the effectiveness of Alphagan.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people they do not show up or appear in a minor way. Consult your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or bother you much:
- Abnormal vision, cough, dizziness, drowsiness, dry eyes, dry mouth, eye irritation, flu, foreign body sensation, headache, inflamed eyelids, irritation near the eyelashes, loss of eye color, muscle pain, rash, redness of the eyelids, runny nose, sensitivity to light, sinusitis, sore throat, staining and erosion of the cornea, stomach upset, swelling of the conjunctiva, tearfulness, fatigue, symptoms of upper respiratory tract, weakness.
Immediately contact your doctor if you show any of these serious side effects:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); anxiety, changes in heart rate, shortness of breath; scab century, fainting, nasal dryness, palpitations, a knock at the breast.
- If you have any questions about Alphagan, please talk with your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
Alphagan should be used by the patients for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with others.
If symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.